Download Cotton University Merit List 2021-22 for Admission in HS 1st Year & BA ,BSc ,BCA 1st Semester Exam. The Cotton University has released the Provisional Merit List & Waiting List of HS 1st Year & BA, BSc, BCom Course. Download the Merit List from the link provided below.
Cotton University Admission Notice 2021-22 Details
Name of university: Cotton University
Courses: HS, UG and PG courses
Academic year: 2021-2022
Start Date of Online application: August 2021
Application Fee: Free
Application Mode: Online
Last Date of Fee Payment (Online): August 2021
Last Date of Application Submission: August 2021
Cotton University Merit List 2021
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) Provisional Merit List 2020 Click Here
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) Provisional Merit List 2020 Click Here
- BSc – Biotechnology Provisional Merit List 2020 Click Here
- BCA Provisional Merit List 2020 Click Here
- BCMJ Provisional Merit List 2020 Click Here
- Bachelor of Science (B. Sc.) Click Here
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Click Here
- B.Sc. (Biotechnology) / BCA / (BMCJ) Click Here
- Cotton University Official Website Click Here
How to apply for Cotton University admission 2021:
1. Application for admission to any UG course in Cotton University must be filled up and submitted ONLINE through the University website www.cottonuniversity.ac.in. There will be separate application windows/tabs for the following programmes:
(i) All BA Honours courses (except honours in Mass Communication and Journalism)
(ii) All BSc Honours courses (except honours in Biotechnology)
(iii) BA Liberal Arts (iv) BCA (Self-financing course)
(v) BA Honours in Mass Communication and Journalism (Self-financing course)
(vi) BSc Honours in Biotechnology (Self-financing course)
2. Applicants must first generate their Unique IDs in the website of the Director, Higher Education through the link http://dheonlineadmission.amtron.in/sp/. Without the Unique ID, no applicant would be able to apply for admission in any programme/course mentioned in item 1 above.
3. Applicants may apply for more than one of the programmes/courses listed in item no. 1 above. Admission is strictly in order of merit and is governed by the University’s Admission Rules and Regulations. The Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor’s decision regarding admission shall be considered as final.
4. There is no application fee for any course.
5. Documents to be submitted ONLINE while applying or at the time of Admission:
Pass Certificate and Marksheet of the qualifying examination (HS or equivalent 10+2 examination from a recognized board or council).
Reserved Category Certificate if applicable (Only certificates issued by the competent authority under the Government of Assam shall be deemed valid).
A copy of the Passport size photograph (in jpg format)
Age proof: Certificate where Date of Birth is mentioned.
Gap in study: Candidates having passed the qualifying examination in an earlier year (2019, 2018 or 2017) will have to submit (online) a Self-declaration, certifying that she/he was not involved in any unlawful activities during the interim period and that she/he would withdraw admission from any other regular UG course presently enrolled in, if selected for admission. The format of the declaration will be made available in the Cotton University website. Candidates having more than 3 (three) years of study gap will not be eligible for admission.
A set of self attested photocopies of all the documents will have to be submitted to the Office of the Academic Registrar, Cotton University as and when the present situation brought about by Covid-19 returns to normal. This may be followed by a verification of the same with the original one. Notification, in this regard will be given, in the Cotton University website at the appropriate time.
(Marksheets, certificates and such other documents of a student reqired at the time of online application and admission are to be uploaded in .pdf format while the signature and photograph are to be uploaded in .jpg format)