H.P.B. Girls’ College Golaghat Recruitment 2023: Applications are invited from eligible candidates for H.P.B. Girls’ College, Jobs in Golaghat for Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for the vacant Assistant Professor positions, following the format prescribed by the DHE, Assam. Applications should include a complete bio-data and all relevant educational documentation from HSLC onwards. The posts are offered under the UGC 7th Pay Scale.
H.P.B. Girls’ College Golaghat Recruitment Details:
Job Type: Academic Jobs
Name of post: Assistant Professor
Qualification: The candidate must possess the latest UGC norms, along with either a NET/SLET/SET or M.Phil degree, as of July 10, 2009, or a Ph.D. degree in compliance with UGC regulations 2009 (excluding candidates who obtained their M.Phil/Ph.D from an off-campus center).
Age Limit: The candidate’s age should not exceed 38 years as of January 1, 2023, with a relaxation of up to 5 years for ST(H)/PWD candidates.
How to Apply H.P.B. Girls’ College Job Vacancy 2023
To apply for the H.P.B. Girls’ College Recruitment, the following steps must be followed:
1. Permanent Residential Certificate: The candidate must possess a Permanent Residential Certificate.
2. The applicant must be fluent in the language of the locality.
3. In-service candidates: Candidates currently in service must apply through the proper channel.
4. Application and Documents: Submit a complete application package including all required documents and testimonials, along with a demand draft of Rs 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand Only) payable to “Principal & Secretary, H.P.B. Girls’ College” and drawn at SBI Golaghat Branch.
5. Submission Deadline: The application and demand draft must be received by the undersigned within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
In due time, the date of the interview will be announced by registered or speed mail as well as over the phone.
No TA/DA is allowed. Applications that are incomplete or faulty will be rejected throughout the review process, and those candidates won’t get a call letter.