North Lakhimpur College Recruitment 2023: Assistant Professor
North Lakhimpur Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023: North Lakhimpur College will soon announce recruitment for Assistant Professor positions and invites applications to fill the available sanctioned posts. By visiting our website, Job seekers can stay updated on North Lakhimpur Recruitment 2023 and get daily Job opening alerts at their fingertips. Don’t miss out on important official updates and Job news in Assam with the latest recruitment in 2023. Bookmark now this page to get the best job opportunities.
North Lakhimpur College Upcoming Job Vacancy Details:
Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for the vacant Assistant Professor positions, following the format prescribed by the DHE, Assam. Applications should include a complete bio-data and all relevant educational documentation from HSLC onwards. The posts are offered under the UGC 7th Pay Scale.
Name of post: Assistant Professor
Qualification: The candidate must possess the latest UGC norms, along with either a NET/SLET/SET or M.Phil degree, as of July 10, 2009, or a Ph.D. degree in compliance with UGC regulations 2009 (excluding candidates who obtained their M.Phil/Ph.D from an off-campus center).
Age Limit: The candidate’s age should not exceed 38 years as of January 1, 2023, with a relaxation of up to 5 years for ST(H)/Pwd candidates.
How to Apply North Lakhimpur College Recruitment 2023
To apply for the North Lakhimpur College Recruitment, the following steps must be followed:
1. Permanent Residential Certificate: The candidate must possess a Permanent Residential Certificate.
2. The applicant must be fluent in the language of the locality.
3. In-service candidates: Those currently employed must submit their application through the proper channel and have obtained a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employer.
4. Application and Documents: Submit a complete application package including all required documents and testimonials, along with a demand draft of Rs 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand Only) payable to “Principal & Secretary, North Lakhimpur” and drawn at SBI N.L. Branch.
5. Submission Deadline: The application and demand draft must be received by the undersigned within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
For More Details https://nlc.ac.in/cms/
Note: Updates regarding the Assistant Professor Job Recruitment 2023 for North Lakhimpur will be available shortly after the official advertisement is released.