PMAY-Urban, Assam Recruitment 2020:Online Applications are invited for 36 vacant posts from qualified professionals who fulfil the eligibility norms to work in the City Level Technical Cell of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban), Assam & AMRUT, Assam. Interested candidates are requested to visit: https://pmayassam.in
Submission of Online Application: 7th October to 19th October, 2020
For detail regarding eligibility, criteria, selection process and engagement details etc. please visit: https://pmayassam.in
HOW TO APPLY
- Only online application through https://pmayassam.in will be accepted. Scanned documents to be uploaded with online application.
- A candidate can select any 2 (two) districts as preferred place of posting at the time of filling up the application. No change in district will be allowed afterwards.
- Upon selection the Candidate will be posted in any one the Urban Local Bodies of the preferred districts.
- However it may not be possible to post selected candidate in preferred district and in that case State Mission Directorate reserves the right to post the candidate anywhere else in Assam based on Vacancy position.
- The link for Online Application will be active from 9:00 AM of 7th October, 2020 and will remain active till 12:00 PM of 19th October, 2020. No communication in respect of submission of Online
Application will be entertained once the submission date is over. Mode of Application is Online only.
- Candidates willing to apply for more than one post shall have to submit separate application for each post.
- Valid email id and phone number should be given during filling up the application as all communications will be made through email mode only.
- The crucial date of determining the age shall be closing date for receipt of application.
- The short-listed candidates have to appear for a selection process for which no TA/DA shall be paid.
- Persons employed in Govt. / Semi Govt. Organizations / Autonomous Bodies must submit NOC from their present employers.
- The engagement will be on contractual basis for a period of One Year only. Based on performance and requirement of the PMAY-U, contract may further be extended.
- Incomplete applications shall be rejected and and only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and/or interview. The list of shortlisted candidates shall be published in website.
- Applications submitted other than the online mode will not be considered and shall be summarily rejected.
- Degrees as referred above are those which have been awarded by a recognized University / Institution.
- Candidates should bring the copy of acknowledgement along with original documents/ certificates at the time of selection procedure for verification, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear.
Candidates are also required to bring PAN Card or any valid ID and/or address proof at the time of selection test(s).
- The Mission also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof. Decision of the Mission will be final and binding in this regards.
- Any dispute with regard to the selection / recruitment process shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Assam State/ the Country (India) and under the jurisdiction of Guwahati Court.
- For any other updates, the candidates are advised to visit this website regularly.
- Canvassing in any form / bringing in any influence; political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post “INTERIM ENQUIRY WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED”
- For any quires contact – Toll Free Number : 1800 123 167 167
Email : email@example.com