Download Sanjauli College Merit List 2021-22 for Admission in BA, BSc, BCA 1st Semester Exam. The Sanjauli College has released the Provisional Merit List & Waiting List of BA, BSc, BCom, BCA Course. Download the Merit List from the link provided below.
Govt College Sanjauli Admission Notice 2021-22 Details
Name of of Institute: Government College, Sanjauli
Courses: UG Courses
Academic year: 2021-2022
Helpline Number: 91-98161-25759
Official Website: www.gcsanjauli.com
Application Mode: Online
Last Date of Fee Payment (Online): 5th August 2020 till 7 PM
Last Date of Application Submission: 5th August 2020 till 7 PM
GC Sanjauli Merit List 2021 Schedule
|1st Merit List||6 August 2020|
|2nd Merit List||13 August 2020|
|3rd Merit list||18 August 2020|
Sanjauli College Merit List 2021 Download Links:
- Qualified Applicants of under Cultural quota
- Qualified Applicants of under Sports quota
- Admission cut-off of first merit list for the session 2020-21
- Revised admission schedule for 1st year students for the session 2020-21
- APPLY ONLINE (except 1st year)
- PROSPECTUS FOR BCA 2020-21
- PROSPECTUS FOR BBA 2020-21
- PROSPECTUS FOR BA/B.SC./B.VOC./B.COM. 2020-21
First Year As per the ordinance of Centre of Excellence and H.P. University Shimla, a candidate must have passed 10+2 with 55% marks (aggregate). A relaxation of 5% in marks is admissible to the candidates who belong to the SC/ST category.
- ii) Second Year / Vth Semester
- a) The student shall have to secure a minimum of 50% marks (aggregate) in the annual examination of the previous classes.
- b) Students applying from other institutions recognized by Himachal Pradesh University shall have to have a minimum of 55% marks (aggregate) in +2 and a minimum of 50% marks (aggregate) in the annual examination of previous classes i.e. 1st /2nd Year.
Maximum age limit for admission to B.A./B.Sc./B.Com courses is 23 for male candidates who belong to the general category and 25 years for girls as on 1st July 2020. A relaxation of 3 years is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ ST category. The Vice Chancellor may permit age relaxation up to maximum of 3 months.
MODE OF SELECTION
Admission to B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.Voc. courses will be allowed on the basis of merit of the qualifying examination. As per H.P. University rules, 75% seats will be allotted to the candidates who have passed their 10+2 examination from the schools situated in H.P. The remaining 25% of seats will be filled on all India basis. Other reservation rules of H.P. University shall also be applicable.